Madagascar BSC – Loading Certificate
Madagascar started implementing the BSC procedure, which allows authorities in Madagascar to control, track and identify the freight traffic on 24/03/2007 (Order n° 01/MFB/SG/DGD – 2007). From that date on, all exports headed to Madagascar require a cargo tracking note (CTN/BSC – Bordereau de Suivi des Cargaisons).
With experience in the sector and a solution-oriented approach, SCK Representation is the only guide and assistant for exporters to issue certificates, including Madagascar BSC.
How can you get Madagascar BSC Certificate?
You need to submit the following documents in the application for the BSC certificate:
- Bill of Lading (Application can be made with a draft copy. Original will be needed for validation)
- Commercial Invoice (Issued to the name of the final consignee and incoterm, payment terms, H.S. codes for each item and origin of goods must be noted)
- Freight Invoice (it is not necessary if the freight value is indicated on Commercial Invoice)
- Packing List (Container numbers and gross & net weights for each container & name and address of the shipper/consignee must be noted)
- Customs Declaration
To start the certification process, you should share PDF copies of the documents through email@example.com. There is no need to send hard copies for the issuance of BSC certificates. However, please be sure to share the final documents, which will not have any more amendments later in the process. Madagascar BSC certificates cannot be revised after validation.
BSC Madagascar Registration
All importers and exporters that ship to Madagascar need to register on Malagasy. We do this registration in all of the BSC certificates we provide, so get your BSC from SCK Representation quickly and safely.
Are there any additional requirements for the issuance of a BSC certificate?
Importers should have registration on the platform and present their system account number and name to start the certification process.
As indicated earlier, the documents have to be issued with the above details and presented to complete the validation process.
- The commercial Invoice must be issued to the name of the final consignee. Incoterms, payment terms, H.S. codes for each item and the origin of goods must be noted on the document.
- The packing list must have a gross and net weight per container with their number. Also, the names and addresses of the shipper/consignee must be indicated on the document.
All these requirements mentioned above have to be fulfilled for the validation of the certificate.
For more information and document samples, please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take to get approval?
The draft copy of the certificate will be issued in a day if all mandatory documents are provided and coherent. The certificate will be submitted for validation once we receive your confirmation on the draft and the payment. The approval for verification is usually received in a day. However, as all the approvals are handled in the main office in Antananarivo, the process may take about a week.